Friday, September 29, 2006

BIG news for me!!

Well, I have been avoiding the blog because I was trying to keep a secret but now the cat is out of the bag, and most people that know me know the secret! Jeff and I are expecting our third baby on May 18th!! YAAA. We have been trying to conceive for a while now and were at the point of giving up. I was frustrated because I have had 2 healthy pregnancies and babies and didn't feel like it would be that difficult to get prego again!! Anyhow, all we need was some alone time, some alcohol and Maui....Voila....new baby! I am very happy and excited but on the same hand quite nervous about it. We have decided not to move at this time because we cant afford it, so we will all be crammed into our small side by side for some more time. I have been feeling ok till today, and feel quite sick all day and very tired. That is to be expected though. IM frustrated because I haven't found a midwife yet and would really like to get the ball rolling on that one!!! Anyways, that is all for today. I must go and scrap! Only like 21 days till Miami crop!! Yippee!
Lesson for today: good things come to those who wait!

See ya

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

whoohoo!
congrats again Jocie-such exciting news for you and your dh!!
time is going to fly by!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Yes, good things do come.!!! Congrats again, I am so happy for you guys!!!

Melissa said...

woo! congrats jocie! how exciting!!!