Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sad news today

Well, I have had a rough week I can tell you that. First I had strep throat so bad that I was in the hospital. Then I started to bleed-not a good thing when you are pregnant. On Sunday October 8th, I had a miscarriage. I feel so awful about it and wish it were not true. I wanted this baby so bad that my heart aches. I cant stop crying. I had to have a D & C yesterday which was ok-not as scary as I thought. The Doctor told me that it is easier to get pregnant after a D&C then if you miscarry naturally. As soon as we can, we will try again. I have to be strong and positive and count my blessings. I have two awesome girls that are my heart and my marriage to Jeff is stronger than ever. I am blessed I am blessed. Thanks for your support
Lesson for today: count your blessings

see ya

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

{{hugs}} jocie, i am sorry to hear this, i know you were so excited.
things like this are never easy--thinking of you..

Nicole Nowosad said...

Aw, (((HUGS))) Jocie. Been thinking of you and your DH. So sorry that this happened, but good things come to good people. And you are good people. Hang in there.