Saturday, February 07, 2009

I've been told to blog :)


SO here it goes....

I've been having some really great days!! I have to say that I am tired but really really happy! This is a relief for me because I have suffered from depression after having my babies, pretty severely...not to go into detail...I'm just saying that I am happy, and I'm happy about it :) I had a nice day visiting with some good friends today...Nicole, Deb and Vanessa. What great gals....they came over bringing beautiful cards and some seriously cute clothes for my little angel :) Thank you so much ladies!!! Also I scrapped yesterday :) I did 3 baby LO's Yay for me! I will load them up shortly. My little Jadie is doing really good, not sleeping too much at night, but that will change hopefully! She is growing like a weed...I'm sure she is 10lbs already. I will find out on Wed. I cant believe she is almost 1 month old....time flies....I mean really flies! Anyways, I have more to blog about but I have to think hard about what I'm going to say about LIITD.....it most likely wont be pretty.
Here is some pics of my little dolly.....




Talk to you later...J






8 comments:

jillianpaige said...

oh my niece is just so adorable.
keep up with the blogging, i check yours daily. ;)
thanks for scrapping last night i had a great time!!!!!!!!!

redmom said...

Awe she is so beautiful!!! I'm glad that you're happy and you're enjoying your new little bundle!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What an adorable little jewel! I just love the pic of her yawning!! lol cute!

jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Nowosad said...

It was awesome to see Jadie -- and you! You look great and I can't wait to spend some quality mat. leave time with both of you sooon!!!

Anytime you need to talk or vent baby stuff, I am here for you! You know my number!!

As for the other garbage, I think we should leave it in the past and just walk away for everyone's sake. What's done is done and there is no sense in worrying about any of that nonsense anymore. I know I am not going to anyways.

Vanessa said...

okay---that yawing pic is the CUTEST!!! you need to frame that one!

Julie said...

Well I am so glad that you had a good visit with the girls.It brightens your day when friends stop over.Jadie is precious.I would love to hold and snuggle her.I hope that she will soon start sleeping better at night for you. I know how sleep deprivation feels and it's not pretty.

Can't wait to see your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Jocie...you have a beautiful little girl there! Love the yawning picture too :) Miss you!