Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Day 6-Tonsillectomy

Well it is day 6 of my tonsillectomy and I'm not sure if I feel better today or what? Maybe I am used to the pain now? Yesterday was definetly the worst day so far. I cry and felt sick and cried some more....yuck
Anyways, just found out that my sister is planning on staying in Alabama when she goes to visit in one week. Im really not happy about that. She wasnt suppose to move there till December...Im going to really miss her!
I guess that when you are in love, you are in love.....and I am happy for her, just sad for me:(
Anyways that is all for now...I am going to attempt to take these pain meds....that is the worst part...trying to take the meds...I just sit there and stare at them for an hour, trying to get the courage up to take them.......
Wish me good luck!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

sounds like your sister is off on a new adventure--doesn't make missing family any easier though does it.

hope your feeling better jocie..