Thursday, February 24, 2011

So many projects, so little time......

I wish I didn't have to work LOL....I wish I could stay home and craft allll day!
I'm totally on a roll with trying new things. I love it!!
First off....
Project #15
I wanted to try this book page wreath...I love how it turned out! I bought the Hymn book at the Thrift store for $1 :)
Tutorial Here!
I made mine a little different then the Tutorial: I used my scallop punch and just kinda scrunched and hot glued LOL

Project #16

I made this fun case for Julies Ipod Touch out of felt. I don't think its thick enough though, so I probably will redo it.



Project #16-18

I made these adorable burp cloths and bib for a girl at work who went on maternity leave. I love these!
The bib kinda sucks but I want to work on the design...


Project #19

Magic bag for Jeff's Mom!



Project #20

Birthday card for Jeff's Mom :)

And my favorite.....Project #21

My Owl art.
I have these in my bathroom....I'm not sure they belong there yet but I LOOOOVE them :)
I have quite a few project on the go right now.....
I'm really into:
thrifting
painting
sanding
making something out of nothing
homemade gifts
redoing furniture
planning for Disney
See you soon
J

4 comments:

Julie said...

My SIL makes magic bags and we love them!Your owl art is wonderful and I think they'd look great anywhere.

I'm Disney planning too! So exciting.

Vanessa said...

omg..love the owl art!!! that is sooo cute jocie :)

wow..you have so much done..that is awesome-so many good ideas!

funny..i have disney on the brain too :)

Deborah Marasa said...

Holy crap, I am jealous of your craftiness! Loooove the owls..tooo bad my bday isn't coming soon. lol

Deena said...

you should enter your book wreath in the Opus Gluei challenge this week! Their theme is well read. No prizes but great chickies who run that blog! find them here: http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/

they would get a huge kick out of it!