Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ive been tagged by my friend Laura....here it goes
Five TAG
10 years ago I:
1. was pregnant with my first child
2. was a nanny
3. was looking into scrapbooking
4. had just gotten married
5. didnt know much of anything :)
5Things on "today's to-do list":
1. laundry
2. clean up baby room
3. finish halloween costume
4. get the kids off to school
5. clean bedroom
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. CHOCOLATE
2. chips and dip
3. pudding
4. nachos and cheese
5. doritos
5 Things I would do if I was a Millionnaire:
1. TRAVEL
2. help some of my family
3. build a new house
4. build a cottage
5. pay off some debts
5 Place I have lived:
1. Invermere, BC
2. Fairmont BC
3. Cayman Islands
4. Winnipeg
5.
5 Jobs I have had:
1. waitress
2. Nanny
3. sales associate
4. supervisor at WM
5.
Tag 5 Friends:
1. Vanessa
2. Nicole
3. Deb
4. Jocelyne
5. Carole
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Boo said...

Hey Jocie. Thanks for the tag but I've already answered those questions. LOL Laura tagged me too. You can see my responses here. http://boo-tifullyme.blogspot.com/2008/09/gimme-gimme-gimme-5.html

I loved getting to know you better.

Vanessa said...

hey--i love chips and dip too :-)